F37 schedule adjustment (was: List of long term FTBFS packages to be retired in 1 week)

Il 08/08/22 04:37, Elliott Sales de Andrade ha scritto:
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 8:56 AM Miro Hrončok <mhroncok@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dear maintainers.
>>
>> Based on the current fail to build from source policy, the following packages
>> will be retired from Fedora 37 approximately one week before branching (next week).
>>
> The F37 schedule says the retirement occurs on the same day as branching:
> https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-37/f-37-all-tasks.html
> and also, the title of this email says "in 1 week", which is the same
> week as branching.

I'm going off topic here, but I think the f37 schedule should be updated
with the recently approved 'Policy_for_inactive_packagers' [1]

@bcotton: let me know if you need any help in running the script which
identifies inactive packagers. I think we will need a new Pagure
repository where to open the tickets; also note that this very first run
will probably open hundreds of tickets (because there are actually
hundreds of inactive packagers) and you'll probably need some help to
handle all of those...

Mattia

[1]
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Policy_for_inactive_packagers/