Heads up for Rawhide users of Evolution with Google accounts

Hey folks! If you're running Rawhide and using Evolution - or anything
else backed by evolution-data-server - with a Google account, you may
have noticed that it doesn't work with evolution-data-server-3.45.1.

The GOA and Google support in Evolution was turned off with the 3.45.1
build, I think because of the ongoing libsoup 2->3 migration (no app
can use both libsoup2 and libsoup3 at the same time, and this is
causing all sorts of inconveniences as we work through moving
everything to libsoup3).

I've set up a COPR:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/adamwill/evo-gdata-libsoup3/
which has libgdata and gvfs rebuilt against libsoup3, and e-d-s rebuilt
against the new libgdata with Google and GOA support turned back on. I
don't know how much of that was actually necessary, but it is
sufficient - with those builds, Google account support in e-d-s does
seem to work again. The builds aren't really suitable to go in Rawhide
(a couple of them are git snapshots, and a couple use WIP patches from
upstream) but if you really need this to work right away, give it a
shot. I've tried to version the builds such that the next official
builds will supersede them.

I expect mcrha and the rest of the desktop team will be able to fix
this up more permanently in Rawhide soonish.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA