Re: Bugzilla: You can't ask Lennart Poettering because that account is disabled.

Am 03.07.22 um 19:33 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
On Sun, Jul 03, 2022 at 11:52:26AM +0200, Marius Schwarz wrote:
Am 03.07.22 um 04:02 schrieb Neal Gompa:
On Sat, Jul 2, 2022 at 8:52 PM Kevin Kofler via devel
<devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kevin Kofler via devel wrote:
The e-mail address reaches nowhere
or actually, does it still work? Have you tried it? I assume that the fact
that the Bugzilla account was disabled means he has left Red Hat and hence
the @redhat.com e-mail address has also become invalid, but I might be
mistaken.

That is what that means.

So, someone could cross check with the account db before setting the
assignee and skip disabled accounts?

I'm not sure there's a easy way to get this info, but sure.
Filed https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/toddlers/issue/106 on it.

If none is available, set QA as
assignee, because it is part of QA to see, that bugreports are handled (not
by the qa itself ofcourse).

There isn't a 'qa' asignee, nor do they have cycles to handle every bug
report (there's a lot more package maintainers than qa group folks).

Back to the actual problem: can someone grab that bug and handle it pls?

Possibly belegdol can, I don't know if he's active or interested in that
package anymore.

Failing that, file upstream?

kevin

I am active (somewhat) but I do not really care about pavucontrol that much these days, sorry. This does not look like a packaging bug in any case so filing it upstream is more likely to get it fixed. I am quite sure I will not be able to fix the bug myself. Please note that pavucontrol upstream is not particularly active. 5.0 release was 11 months ago and upstream git has not seen much beyond translation updates.
Wim has responded to the bug now, hopefully he can fix it.

Best regards,
Julian