Re: Python 3.11 final release might be delayed to December

On Tue, Jul 05, 2022 at 01:17:39PM +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> Hello,
> forwarding this  message to Fedora.
>
> Will know more by the end of this week -- we might need to consider
> reverting back to Python 3.10 if we don't want to ship Fedora 37 GA
> with a beta version of Python :(

Is there a reason why shipping a beta version of Python would be bad?
I've been using it on my main development machine for a few weeks and
for the (fairly limited) Python stuff I do it seems to be fine.

It'd be a problem if it was causing bugs.

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW