Re: Suggestion: Use a unified kernel image by default in the future.

> How big is the demand for this kind of lockdown?

It can help users security, but most users have no idea what this is. Software should be secure by itself, without users needing extra effort.

> As a since-last-century Linux user, I'm choosing Fedora
> exactly to NOT have all this signing/trusted boot
> complications on my systems and I do not see a reason
> to turn Fedora into Android (or, worse, iOS).

This will not turn fedora even remotely similar to iOS or Android. You still completely control userspace, and can modify the kernel if you want, you just need to run the command to resign the kernel. You can also easily disable, and have no impact to the rest of the system, other than reduced security.