List active versions for a package from CLI

When you go to a package's repo on src.fedoraproject.org,
on the top of the page, you get this nice table that lists
active Fedora and EPEL releases, and for each of those,
prints the package version currently in stable and in testing.

Now, I could swear that fedpkg had a similar feature.
Yet, looking at the list of commands, it's not there.

One way to mimic this would be to call "fedpkg releases-info"
to get the list of releases, and then use "koji latest-build $TAG $PKG",
possibly cross-checking that info with "bodhi updates query --packages $PKG".

So I guess my question is, does fedpkg/koji/bodhi have this feature
and I just can't find it, or is there a separate program for this,
or is it just my memory playing tricks on me?

A.FI.