Re: What to do about this Koschei email?

On Tue, 21 Jun 2022, Ron Olson wrote:

Hey all-

Koschei is sending me an email warning me that Nethack builds started to
fail in Rawhide[1], but it seems that it successfully built after that, so
why is it still sending the emails? Is there something I have to acknowledge
or clear to make the emails stop?

Look at the timestamps in the body of the notification emails. Are they far in the past?

Unfortunately, the Fedora notification system seems to be suffering from massive delays (e.g, several days) lately.

Scott