Re: Copr login not working

Sorry for the late reply. It's working great again.

Thank you for restoring the service and best of luck figuring out the bug you encountered.

Chris

On Thu., Jun. 2, 2022, 9:45 p.m. Kevin Fenzi, <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 02, 2022 at 08:34:51PM -0400, Chris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can't seem to log into COPR; I can log into everything else, but after
> providing my correct user/pass combo and logging in, the screen just
> returns back as though I never even attempted (the log in).
>
> I tried resetting my password, and all that accomplished is that I can
> still log into every other site that uses the Fedora Account Credentials,
> but still not Copr.
>
> The login i'm using is lead2gold (attemping to push some new changes and
> test them out as i've done in the past to
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/lead2gold/apprise/). I'm okay with
> using Koji for now.
>
> Advice/Thoughts?

Please retry now. It should work.

I was attempting to upgrade our idp, but it appears to have some issue
around copr logins. ;( I'm rolled back to the old os for now, and it
should be back working until we can sort it out.

Sorry for the trouble.

kevin