Self Introduction: Pavel Odintsov

Hello, Fedora developer community!

My name is Pavel Odintsov and I'm a software engineer with a passion for computer networks. I'm author of FastNetMon Community, a tool for lightning fast volumetric DDoS attack detection.

My software engineering skills are most solid around C++ with a deep understanding of Go accompanied by Perl for text processing.

My area of interest includes basic network protocols such as Ethernet, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, BGP, Netflow, IPFIX, sFlow,

I have experience in high speed network traffic processing as it's a crucial part of FastNetMon's traffic processing core.

I'm very open for communications and I use plenty of channels and you can contact me using email or LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/podintsov/

I would like to add FastNetMon to official Fedora packages to move the experience of using our tool to the next level.

Thank you!

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov