Change in 201x-era python packaging macros?

Hi there,

with an unchanged spec file, I'm getting some new errors from rpminspect now. That's why I'm wondering whether something has changed or I've missed a change to be followed in spec. There are two issues:

Auto-generated library dependencies (f35 f36 f37):
https://osci-jenkins-1.ci.fedoraproject.org/job/fedora-ci/job/rpminspect-pipeline/job/master/96399/testReport/(root)/tests/_rpmdeps/
I never had these explicit dependencies in my spec file - either they used to be calculated automatically before, or the check is new.

Permissions on egg-info (f37 only):
https://osci-jenkins-1.ci.fedoraproject.org/job/fedora-ci/job/rpminspect-pipeline/job/master/96399/testReport/(root)/tests/_permissions/
Again, no relevant change in spec nor the package.

And yes, I'm aware there are "new era packaging macros" ... Their degree of abstraction is somewhat over my head for now, at least for a "combined package" (C python ruby etc) like notmuch with a legacy python module.