Re: "Conditional recommends" for packages

On 2022-04-23 21:06, Igor Raits wrote:
> Or exactly opposite:
>
> Supplements: (NetworkManager-sstp and gnome-shell)
>
> … from within NetworkManager-sstp-gnome subpackage

Thanks Igor, that could be also an option, especially for the
independent 3rd party extensions. Good to know.

However, in my case all the three packages have the same (upstream)
author and the same packager, so forward hint in sstp-client is not a
problem and seems more natural.

Marcin

--
https://blog.solidsoft.pl/ - Working code is not enough