Re: Bodhi 6.0: What's new

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 12:38 PM Aurelien Bompard
<abompard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey everyone!
>
> Bodhi 6.0 will be published in a few days, and deployed to production a couple weeks after the Fedora release. It has backwards-incompatible changes, here's what you need to know.
>
> == Authentication ==
> Bodhi gained support for OpenID Connect (OIDC) authentication, like most of Fedora's webapps. OpenID still works but is not the default, you can access it by using `/login?method=openid` as the login URL.

Hi,

I tried to migrate fedora-update-feedback to using this method
(replacing "/login" with "/login?method=openid"), because migrating to
OpenID Connect would be a lot more work and I don't have the time to
do that right now. However, testing the fallback to OpenID, it does
not work for me with bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org

Trying to access this login URL, I'm getting HTTP 500 / Internal
Server Error responses from
https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/dologin.html?openid=https%3A%2F%2Fid.stg.fedoraproject.org%2F
which is the URL that I'm redirected to when accessing
https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/login?method=openid

Using the exact same code paths for the current URL
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/login, everything works as expected
(and there are no HTTP 500 / Internal Server Error responses).

Fabio