Re: F37 Change: Deprecate Legacy BIOS (System-Wide Change proposal)

On 4/5/22 10:52 AM, Ben Cotton wrote:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/DeprecateLegacyBIOS

It is inevitable that legacy BIOS will be removed in a future release.
To ease this transition as best we can, there will be a period (of at
least one Fedora release) where it will be possible to boot using the
legacy BIOS codepaths, but new installations will not be possible.
While it would be easier for us to cut support off today, our hope is
that this compromise position will make for a smoother transition.
Additional support with issues during the transition would be
appreciated.

Many people have already commented on having active and usable computers only supporting BIOS and not UEFI. You can count me on that list too. but I will really appreciate a clarification.

Is this change only related to install media support for booting with BIOS only? Would I be able to install newer Fedora releases using Legacy PXE on BIOS only machines?