Having a copy of .torrent in the /iso dir

I was just think that the fedora mirror system could save a little/a lot of bandwidth if there were copies of the .torrent files found at http://torrent.dulug.duke.edu/ in the /iso directories next to the actual iso files. If these torrents were as convenient to get as the *.iso maybe more people would use them instead of just saying 'what the heck' and clicking on the .iso. Politically it would be a great statement. One of the most significant open source companies stepping up and using bit torrent for an obviously legal purpose. But, alas I'm not a lawyers so I have no idea the legal risks this would present.
-dtf