dist-git force push

Hi there

I know why we do not allow to force push to dist-git in the rpms namespace, but I am wondering whether we can implement this more in line with the reason:

dist-git has to be a permanent record for the "source" (spec etc.) against which a package is built, but currently we deny pushing even when there is no build against the rewritten commits. Instead, I suggest the following behaviour for the update-hook of git-receive-pack:

- check which commit contained in "old object name" is the most recent one (topology order) which has been built (successfully) - call it "old build object name"
- check whether the "new object name" is descendant of (contains) "old build object name" (rather than "old object name", which would forbid any force push)

This would allow to rewrite a branch as long as the last commit hasn't been built yet (but allow only rewrites to commits since the last build). In particular, this would allow to avoid the many "commit missing patch", "actually commit the change", "duh" commits which happen after a successful `fedpkg build --scratch --srpm` followed by a half-(how do you say this nicely)ed commit.