Collecting ideas for “Feature Spotlight” articles

Hi all,

I've started working on something that we talked about a while ago: A
"Feature spotlight" for new features in Fedora that are not getting
visibility because they're too small for the "Change" process, or
because they are added independently of the release cycle, etc.

I've created a pagure project for collecting ideas, and those
submissions will be semi-regularly curated and edited and submitted as
articles to the Fedora Magazine, which has been in need of new content
recently.

So, if you have worked on something cool for Fedora, and want people
to know about it, consider submitting it as a topic. And if somebody
is interested in helping with curating submissions and putting
together the articles, co-editors are welcome, as well ;)

The tracking project is on pagure, so all Fedora contributors should
be able to submit tickets:
https://pagure.io/feature-spotlight

More details in today's community blog post:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/collecting-ideas-for-feature-spotlight-articles/

Fabio