Re: Non-responsive packagers: lef, msehnout, shaneallcroft

On Mon, Feb 7, 2022 at 9:58 AM Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good Morning Everyone,
>
> The packagers listed here have been receiving a daily email asking them to
> either adjust their bugzilla or their FAS account so the email address in FAS
> matches an existing bugzilla account.
>
> Having a bugzilla account is mandatory per:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Create_a_Bugzilla_Account
>
> - msehnout contacted since December 15th
>
> msehnout is watching rpms/bind
> msehnout is watching rpms/bind99
> msehnout is maintainer of rpms/ipcalc
> msehnout is watching rpms/libpcap
> msehnout is maintainer of rpms/osbuild
> msehnout is maintainer of rpms/osbuild-composer
> msehnout is watching rpms/pure-ftpd
> msehnout is watching rpms/tcpdump
> msehnout is watching rpms/vsftpd
> msehnout is watching rpms/wireshark
>
> (I will be opening a FESCo ticket for msehnout right now as this is the second
> email sent to the devel list)
>
> - shaneallcroft contacted since January 28th
>
> shaneallcroft is main admin of rpms/pyplane
> shaneallcroft has a bugzilla override on rpms/pyplane
>
> - lef contacted since January 22nd
>
> (lef's package list is quite large, so I'm putting it at the very end of this
> email)

We already went through the non-responsive maintainer process for lef in 2019:
https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2160

Looks like the script to remove them from packages either hasn't been
around, or hasn't been run (or they since came back and added
themselves back on everything, but otherwise didn't contribute, so I
doubt that possibility).

Fabio