Re: java17 as system JDK in f36 in troubles

Hello!

Mass rebuild is finished, ftbfs are filled.
Just 65. Some three may be false negatives. And some 50 are old source/target...usually 6, minimal is 7... Volunteers to fix welcomemd ;)
I had already commented each bug.

Please merge the f36-java17 to main rawhide so it no longer blocks f36 branching.

TYVM!