RE: F36 Change: Enable fs-verity in RPM (System-Wide Change proposal)

Thanks Brandon! That is very encouraging.

All the pieces have been already developed and demonstrated
at the final review meeting of the FutureTPM European project.

Here, at the bottom of the email, you can find some links:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/fedora-devel/msg295543.html

I planned to create a dedicated Fedora Change for the remote
attestation part, which would depend on:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/DIGLIM

I'm still looking for some support from people interested like
you, to comment in the kernel mailing list and help for the
acceptance of the kernel patches in the upstream kernel.

Thanks

Roberto

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH, HRB 56063
Managing Director: Li Peng, Zhong Ronghua