Re: Fedora Copr EPEL 8 being moved to RHEL+EPEL (and s390x native as bonus)

Hello all!

Red Hat subscribed builders (for EPEL 8) have been deployed to production.
So any EPEL 8 build in Fedora Copr is now done against RHEL 8 + EPEL 8.  As
always, please report back any issues.

There's though some problem related to the s390x native builders.  Please
stay tuned on that part...  For now, s390x stays emulated (and as I noticed
later after the announcement, we haven't enabled the epel-8-s390x chroot,
yet - so there's no regression at least).  I hope these issues will be
resolved by the end of the week.

Happy building,
Pavel