Re: Request assistance getting a package (usbrelay) into Fedora

I used this software some years ago during my PhD, although ultimately didn't go very far with it (decided against writing my own automation system and outsourced it to an undergrad with LabVIEW...).

I would be happy to take a look (especially if I can find that little USB relay again I was having so much fun playing with).

Best,
Fuller

Mark E. Fuller, Ph.D.
fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
@fuller:one.ems.host
https://www.stossrohr.net
PGP Fingerprint: 73F1 A30C BDF4 DB4B C75F FD0F D599 E76C FFCA BF60