Need help with some rpmlint errors

In Fedora we provide several different packages for libraries and
drivers from INDI [1] we can ship (due to patent issues).

As this requires a lot of work, I'm starting to create a single package
for all libraries. I've started to do a scratch build on COPR [2] with
only the libapogee library, but while working on this I discovered that
running rpmlint both on new package and the one currently in Fedora
repositories (libapogee) points out several errors:

`E: shared-library-without-dependency-information
/usr/lib64/libapogee.so.3.2`
I'm not sure if this is a rpmlint false positive. All I can found
searching is an issue in rpmlint which says that the library could be
statically linked [3], but running ldd on the file shows it is shared.
(as far I understand, I'm not a software developer)

`E: missing-PT_GNU_STACK-section /usr/lib64/libapogee.so.3.2`
I can't find anything searching for this online. Maybe another false
positive?

Is there anyone that can shed some light on what's happening?Thanks
Mattia

[1] https://github.com/indilib/indi-3rdparty
[2] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mattia/Astronomy/build/3134210/
[3] https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpmlint/issues/361