Re: Self Introduction: Malcolm Inglis (mcinglis)

Is someone willing to sponsor me into the `packager` group? I'd appreciate it!

(I was bouncing around the documentation for that, but it seems there's no formalized process currently - sorry if I missed something)

I have two outstanding PRs that I think are hanging on uploading new sources to the Lookaside Cache: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/nfs-utils/pull-request/10 , https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/libesmtp/pull-request/1

I've been, and hope to continue, contributing small fixes for various packages that I've noticed while working on AL packaging, and in regular personal usage. Over time, I hope to do more.

Cheers