Re: Anaconda new community mailing list available

Dne 02. 12. 21 v 17:04 Ben Cotton napsal(a):
On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 11:02 AM Jiri Konecny <jkonecny@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
we (Anaconda team) have decided to migrate our old
anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx mailing list under Fedora. This decision
was made to be closer to community and more discoverable in the Fedora
world.
This is great, thank you!

If you are interested about what is happening with your loved installer,
please subscribe here to the new mailing list:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/anaconda-devel.lists.fedoraproject.org/
Will existing subscribers be migrated or will people need to
re-subscribe if they want to continue participating on the list?

Hi, unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a way to do the automatic re-subscribe. I did send mail to the old list that people need to re-subscribe, can't do much more.

Best Regards,
Jirka