Re: Fedora EPEL 7 and enabling devtoolset

I’d like to point to https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/sleef/blob/epel7/f/sleef.spec as a working example of a package that is built with a devtoolset in EPEL7. While I maintain the sleef package, the EPEL7 backport was contributed by Dave Love.

– Ben Beasley