Bash Script to Automount File System (LVM/BTRFS/LUKS) for solving booting trobleshoting issues and include in live-cd image

This is my First time here, so Glad to be here:

Hello., is not precisely my idea but anyone can build a script, which can be included in fedora live cd image for solving/troubleshoting this issues, at least for a fedora default instalation, if is a custom install there is nothing we can do about that.

* Reinstalling the bootloader.
* Rebuilding the initramfs image.
* Upgrading or downgrading packages.
* Resetting a forgotten password.
* Root Account Locked.
* Recover GRUB2 problem.

### Reason

The $USER has a problem with their computers don't have acces to them, Oh my system is broken and I've had my mobile or worse don't have it one, and type all this steps.

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/bootloading-with-grub2/#restoring-bootloader-using-live-disk

Hovewer there is a PR pending for adding LUKS file system -> https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/quick-docs/pull-request/406

Is can be as simple as execute the script and voila file system mounted and chrooted, the $USER do the necesary steps for what their needs and have theirs box available again, and make it the live easier for all $USER.