Re: I will take orphaned plantUML

Hi Otto,

Thanks for your thorough response because it confirms that:
- I was reading the right pages
- They are confusing.

I fully agree that it is suboptimal to involve releng in "unorphaning".
I will try to entice someone to sponsor me for packaging. The fact that I am still interested is a testament to my tenacity.

-Blaise