Election Interview Questions — FESCo (F35)

Hi,

this is the season: we have the chance to update questions for the interviews.
Any stuff that you think the candidates should answer in particular?

If there is no input, I expect that the questions will be unchanged
(see below). This might not be a bad thing, because they are
open-ended and anyway candidates can write stuff not in reply to a
question. But if there is something particular you'd like to see
answered, it would be good to mention it.

Zbyszek

----- Forwarded message from Ben Cotton <pagure@xxxxxxxxx> -----

In order to move forward with the next election, we need to determine
which mandatory questions FESCo would like to have asked of
candidates.

We need FESCo to please identify the questions before 2021-11-17 so we
can properly communicate them to candidates and so they enough time to
answer them.

In case the selection is not complete by 17 November, the Election
wrangler will use the same set of questions as the last election
cycle:

* Why do you want to be a member of FESCo and how do you expect to help steer the direction of Fedora?
* How do you currently contribute to Fedora? How does that contribution benefit the community?
* How should we handle cases where Fedora's and Red Hat Enterprise Linux's needs conflict in an incompatible way?
* What else should community members know about you or your positions?

Some additional questions are listed in the
[wiki](https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections/Questionnaire#FESCo_.28Engineering.29),
or you may come up with new ones.

--
https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2688