Re: alglib updated with soname bump

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:02:30 +0200
Sandro Mani <manisandro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Dan
>
> Sorry my bad - I had %{_libdir}/libalglib-%{version}.so in %files, so
> missed the bump when updating the package. I hardcoded the version in
> %files to prevent this from happening again.

no problem and thanks :-)

> Let me know if you need help with the rebuilds.

I guess qmapshack will be OK (build is in progress), but could you look
at gmsh? You have been updating it in the past and it might not be using
alglib any more. My dnf repoquery for alglib-devel in the sources repo
shows the two packages, but a query against the binary repo shows only
qmapshack (plus alglib itself) as users.

		Dan