F35 Potential Bugs - Where/What to file against

Hello,

  I recently updated from F34 to F35 on an MSI laptop. I've noticed two
'regressions' and I'm not sure where to file bugs.

  #1 - The first one is if I close the lid and the device suspends (I
assume as it used to do this fine), when I re-open the lid, the
keyboard lights up, fans start, but the screen never turns on and I
don't know if the device is running and the screen is blank or if its
just not waking up. Is this a kernel/systemd bug? What steps/info is
required to file a bug here?

  #2 - In F34 Gnome control center -> battery I could choose the
laptops power profile (performance, balanced, powersave). This seems to
be gone. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Power_Profiles_Daemon
seems like its supposed to be supplying this, but systemd says the
service is masked. Looks like it is masked by TLP. TLP has the benefit
of being able to configure that setting between when on AC and when on
BAT which is nice but I'm wondering is it a bug that I can no longer
change that setting in gnome control panel? Is this expected behaviour?

Otherwise the upgrade has gone well.

Sincerely,
--
Nathanael