Re: co/lead-maintainer sought: gocryptfs+dependencies (go-lang)

Hi All,

`gocryptfs` is still an amazing encrypted overlay filesystem, however my personal needs have changed and it is almost completely unused by me in Fedora.  As a result of this and a personal time crunch, I am orphaning it and some dependencies it requires.  The full list is below.

I think someone could rather easily take it over if they are interested in golang packaging.  The one gotcha is that version 2 is now out and I have not had a chance to see if there are new unpackaged dependencies or not.

The full list of packages is:

 rpms/golang-github-hanwen-fuse
 rpms/golang-github-jacobsa-crypto
 rpms/golang-github-jacobsa-oglemock