Re: Package Maintainer Docs published

Dne 31. 08. 21 v 7:39 Otto Urpelainen napsal(a):
Greetings,

Some months ago, I announced [0] that I will move the package maintainer docs from wiki to docs.fedoraproject.org.

Thx a lot.

All changes to the documentation is intended to happen through pull
requests. However, following the spirit of earlier wiki based
documentation, the documentation is intended to be maintainer
collectively by all Fedora packagers.

Due to technical issues, the packager group from Fedora Account
System cannot be granted access, so there is a separate group
package-maintainer-docs with commit access. Membership is granted to
any packager requesting it. Please file an issue in the repository if
you want to join.

Everybody whose PR was accepted should get commit bit IMO. Also, it would probably help it there was explained how to get some attention if nobody responds to PR.

Vít