Re: rpkg-3.rc2 built into rawhide

A bit of heads up for anyone who uses custom/user macros with
rpkg(-util): https://docs.pagure.org/rpkg-util/v3/macro_reference.html#user-defined-macros

With version 2, it was enough to have `rpkg.macros` file in the
directory where rpkg is executed and the custom macros were
automatically loaded from there.
In version 3, the path to file with the custom macros needs to be
specified through rpkg.conf file placed at the git top-level
directory, e.g.

$ cat some-git-repo/rpkg.conf
[rpkg]
user_macros = "${git_props:root}/rpkg.macros"

iff the rpkg.macros file is also placed at the top-level git directory
(i.e. next to rpkg.conf).

This will become relevant (for SCM rpkg srpm build method) with f35
builders in Copr.

---

Also if anyone is using the rpkg command-line tool locally, replacing
/etc/rpkg.conf with /etc/rpkg.conf.rpmnew will be needed.

Best regards
clime