Please stop submitting interdependent Firefox and NSS updates separately

Hi folks.

For about the sixth time this year, interdependent NSS and Firefox
updates have been submitted to Bodhi separately:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-6fcdbc958b
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-0446705d87

****PLEASE**** stop doing this. I have been asking for months. It is
against the update policy and will break our repositories.

The Firefox update got auto-submitted for stable before the NSS update
was submitted for stable. If I had not spotted this and also submitted
the NSS update for stable, the Firefox update would have been pushed
without the NSS update, and the F33 stable repositories would have been
broken. This is a real problem, it's not just me making trouble.

Update gating on openQA tests (which we implemented earlier this year)
should prevent stable getting broken at least, but there is currently a
bug in Bodhi: karma autopush ignores gating requirements, so even if
gating tests fail, if the autopush threshold is met the update will be
pushed stable. I have submitted a fix for this, but until that fix is
merged and pushed out, we can still wind up with a broken state in
stable if this keeps happening.

Once that bug is fixed, if this keeps happening, it will not be
possible to push the Firefox update stable until the NSS update goes
stable and someone re-triggers the Firefox tests.

The correct thing to do is either to put the packages in the same
update, or wait for the NSS update to go stable before submitting the
Firefox update to testing.

If you have issues with permissions, we can deal with that in various
ways. Any provenpackager can edit any package into any update; I would
be happy to do this on request. Or Martin could be granted packager
rights on the nss/nspr packages, which should allow him to edit Firefox
packages into nss/nspr updates.

Thanks.
--
Adam Williamson