Re: Nest 2021 - any Lenovo questions/topics I should cover?

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 7:48 AM Mark Pearson <markpearson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Fedorans
>
> Lenovo are sponsoring Nest this year but unfortunately it clashes with
> my family holiday and so I won't be able to attend the event itself -
> I'll be by a lake in a cottage with no network access...
> I'm really disappointed to be missing Nest as I really enjoyed it last year.
>
> Hopefully some of the other members of the Lenovo team will join this
> year - I'm encouraging them to do so. I was planning on pre-recording a
> video with some updates on the Lenovo Fedora program - covering some of
> the high and low lights and (if I'm allowed) some of what's coming up.
>
> I'd much rather make sure I'm answering any questions the community has
> - I figure that's more interesting than me blathering on. I can't
> promise to answer everything, but will do my best. If you send me any
> questions in the next few days that would be appreciated.

I'd love to see more models shipping with Fedora, like the ThinkPad X1
Yoga Gen 6. How is Fedora enablement progressing on more models?

Also, I'd love to see an AMD Ryzen variant of the Yoga with Linux with
>32GB of RAM and >1TB NVMe SSD. That would make it nearly the perfect
laptop for me. Any chance for such a model in the pipeline?