F34 regression: nouveau crashes on kernel 5.12

Is anyone working on, or able to assist with the fact that nouveau suffers crashes potentially causing data loss on all versions of kernel 5.12 with Fedora 34? It's a pretty serious regression especially as the update from 5.11 to 5.12 happened in the middle of the F34 cycle.

I'm unfortunately no expert in this area, but as far as I can tell, certain(?) chipsets using the nouveau driver fail to resume from suspend on all 5.12 kernels, which leaves the system in an apparently unrecoverable state requiring a hard reboot. The same hardware configuration has worked perfectly for me for several years through a number of Fedora releases.

I've commented [1] with full details on what I *believe* (although am not 100% certain) to be the correct upstream bug, although it seems like if anyone is able to assist upstream it would most likely be appreciated. Does anyone else see the same issue?

Tim

[1] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/nouveau/-/issues/99#note_944738