Re: RFP: Just

On 6/17/21 12:50 AM, Casey Rodarmor wrote:
Hi there,

I maintain a command runner, written in Rust:

https://github.com/casey/just

It's very much like make, except a lot nicer, and doesn't have a build
system, so it's just for saving and running commands. It's reasonably
popular, and I wanted to request that it be packaged Fedora, since
although I'm not a Fedora user, there are some users of Just who are.

Just wanted to put the request out there, and note that I'm super
happy to make changes on my end that might make packaging Just easier.

Thanks!

Best,
Casey

So for anyone interested in helping with this, most of the dependencies are already packaged in Fedora:

 - two needs to be bumped, rust-strum and rust-strum_macros to 0.21
I have taken care of that part on F34 and rawhide. Might take a while to hit stable on F34.

 - the only remaining dep beside "just" itself is "target" v1.0.0
   https://crates.io/crates/target

This should be super simple to package, any takers?

Best regards,

Robert-André