Upcoming soname bumps

Hello all,

It's nearly time for another round of mathematical software updates,
including some soname bumps.  I am going to do the following, in this
approximate order:

- cliquer: update to version 1.22
- cocoalib: update to version 0.99713
- ffcall: update to version 2.3
- memtailor: update to git head for some minor improvements
- pari: build with pthreads support
- primecount: update to version 7.0, which entails an soname bump
- clisp: rebuild due to the ffcall and pari updates
- eclib: rebuild due to the pari update
- giac: rebuild due to the cocoalib and pari updates, and add cliquer support
- L-function: rebuild due to the pari update
- mathic: update to git head for some minor improvements
- normaliz: rebuild due to the cocoalib update
- python-cysignals: update to version 1.10.3
- mathicgb: update to git head for some minor improvements
- python-cypari2: update to version 2.1.2
- python-fpylll: update to version 0.5.6
- python-pplpy: rebuild due to the python-cysignals update
- Singular: update to version 4.2.0, which entails an soname bump
- palp: update to version 2.11
- polymake: update to version 4.4, which entails an soname bump
- pynac: update to version 0.7.27
- python-jupymake: rebuild due to the polymake soname bump
- sagemath: update to version 9.3
- python-jupyter-polymake: rebuild due to the polymake soname bump
- Macaulay2: update to version 1.18

I'm still working through some minor issues with Macaulay2 and some
major issues with sagemath, but I hope to have those worked out and
builds ready to go sometime next week.  The builds will be done for
Rawhide initially, but the sagemath fans in the Fedora audience
*really* want version 9.3, so if all goes well, I will also update at
least F34, and F33 as well if sufficient pressure is applied to do so.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/