Re: Please upgrade fortune-mod to v3.6.1

Hi,

In resume you are rindolf and don't have access to fedora anymore ? and
you want that someone update it for you ?
I can happily do that, if you give me permissions in fortune-mod , as
you know my fas name is sergiomb , can you acess to
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/fortune-mod via web ?

Best regards,

--
Sérgio M. B.