Bodhi critpath package updates now gated on openQA results

Hey folks!

Just wanted to flag up that, now the new Bodhi version has been
deployed to production, critpath updates are gated on openQA test
results. If any openQA test for your critpath update failed, the gating
status will be marked as 'failed' and you will not be able to push it
stable.

Waivers can be issued for failed tests where appropriate:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/ci/gating/#_waive

But in almost all cases a failure indicates either a genuine bug or an
opportunity to improve the test, so I'd prefer to avoid use of waivers
where possible. I am trying to keep an eye on all failed tests, but if
you have a blocked update and you don't understand the failure and I
haven't yet commented on it, please do poke me and I'll take a look.

If a failure looks like some kind of transient issue, several folks
have the power to rerun tests: myself, lruzicka, kparal, tflink,
abokovoy (abbra / ab), pwhalen, and sumantrom. You can ask one of us to
do it. There have been plans in the past to implement some sort of
rerun request system in Bodhi but no-one's quite had the roundtuits to
work it out yet; sorry about that.

Thanks everyone, please be patient with any kinks while we see how this
goes :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA