Re: wlroots 0.13.0 update for rawhide and f34

wlroots-0.13 is now available in rawhide.
The compatibility issues are resolved via `wlroots0.12` package which will be installed on update if there is anything that depends on `libwlroots.so.7`. No rebuilds are necessary.

If your package depends on the old wlroots API or hardware support, you may need to adjust build requirements to one of following:
    BuildRequires: pkgconfig(wlroots) = 0.12.0
BuildRequires: (pkgconfig(wlroots) >= 0.12 with pkgconfig(wlroots) < 0.13)
for future builds.

---

@atim, @fnux, @lyessaadi, if you want to have new versions of cage/hikari/labwc to be available in f34 as a day 0 update, you are welcome to use the side-tag `f34-build-side-40158` (`fedpkg build --target=f34-build-side-40158`). Merge ETA is in 1 day. Although in the case of hikari that might not work, as the side-tag does not contain libucl from `f34-updates-testing` :(