Introducing Shells to Fedora community

Hello to the entire Fedora community!

Shells (shells.com) started in June 2020 from the founders of Private Internet Access (PIA).  Our goal for our desktop as a service is to close the digital divide by bringing different desktops to the masses, enabling developers to test and build better products, and providing a new wave of developers the opportunity to explore a different approach to the convergence of their desktops and apps.
Ease of use (reinstallations take a couple of clicks and less than a minute to finish), free backups via snapshots, and high speeds (500Mbps up/down) are already some of the features available through Shells.

We already have several Linux distros available and more are incoming weekly, and we want to have a polished Fedora experience as well. While we have Fedora on the list, we submitted our trademark request and are working through the details and would like to invite you for further collaboration between Fedora and Shells to create a better Fedora experience and potentially even create a spin!

Relevant ticket:
https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/349

Our Github repositories:
https://github.com/Shells-com
https://github.com/Shells-com/linux-scripts/blob/master/oscfg/fedora.sh <- current way of building Fedora

As stated per the ticket and conversations, Fedora kernel is a must for it to be accepted for the trademark, and your assistance will be key as we want to ensure a polished experience (i.e. proper management of disk resize and bootloader, packaging shells-helper, and other default packages). We look forward to any helping us maintain the Fedora OS and being a part of our future as we take virtual cloud computing to the next level!  Thanks!

Kind regards,
Zlatan (Systems Engineer and Project Manager at Shells)