ManaFirewall, a new generic FirewallD frontend

Hey all,

I wanted to highlight something that may be interesting to the
community: the introduction of a new tool by Mageia's ManaTools team:
ManaFirewall[1].

The ManaFirewall tool is a rewrite of the drakfirewall tool that has
been part of the Mandriva/Mageia Control Center for decades. The old
tool was written in Perl and used Shorewall, this new one is written
in Python 3 and uses FirewallD. Additionally, since it uses the
ManaTools application framework[2], it automatically has Qt5, GTK3,
and ncurses based UIs through its usage of the libyui library[3] from
the folks at SUSE along with Mageia's extensions[4].

This new tool was introduced in Mageia Linux 8, and I've brought it to
Fedora Linux as well. As it requires FirewallD 0.9.0 or higher, I have
built it for Fedora Linux 34 and Rawhide, and submitted it as an
update for Fedora Linux 34[5].

The ManaFirewall tool is relatively new and the functionality isn't to
the same level as firewall-config yet, but the long-term goal is to
reach feature parity and provide a comfortable experience managing
FirewallD regardless of environment (desktop or server). Most of the
basic functionality is in place already, including managing ports and
services across different zones. The UI mostly mimics
firewall-config's behavior currently. This tool may be interesting to
folks who need a lightweight frontend for FirewallD for desktops or
servers.

If anyone is interested in contributing to helping make this a
reality, they are very welcome! The ManaTools team is available on the
#manatools IRC channel on Freenode.

[1]: https://github.com/manatools/manafirewall
[2]: https://github.com/manatools/python-manatools
[3]: https://github.com/libyui/libyui