Re: F35 Change: "Fedora Linux" in /etc/os-release

> We make EPEL, ELN, and thousands of packages in Copr. These are all part of
> Fedora — but aren't Fedora Linux. We also make artwork, music,
> documentation, videos, websites, tools, and more. These things too are part
> of our project, but aren't part of the Fedora Linux distribution.

ELN also contains Linux, doesn't it? EPEL doesn't contain Linux, but
Linux will always be present in the system when a package from EPEL is
used.

> When referring to our work, please use either a
> the OS distribution as a whole.

I don't think "Linux" conveys the distinction between those things and
ELN. Someone who hears "Fedora Linux" won't understand that it comprises
both Workstation and CoreOS but not ELN. It would be better to come up
with another word to denote a collection of software distributions that
aren't "enterprise" distributions, and also not art, websites et cetera.
A word that captures the essence of how the things it covers differ from
all the other things.

Maybe something like "Fedora Family", because it's a number of closely
related distributions which are suitable for use at home?

Or something like "Fedora Flow", alluding to frequent releases and a
steady stream of updates?

Björn Persson