Orphaned gsignond and related packages

Hi everybody,

I have decided to drop the Online Accounts support from Pantheon,
because it has not been working for a while and it's not even used for
anything (other than optional Last.FM scrobbling support in
elementary-music, which I don't even know if it works).

Which is why I have now retired the switchboard-plug-onlineaccounts
package for f34 and rawhide, and it is obsoleted by the main
switchboard package so it gets removed on upgrade. It will be
available from my elementary-staging / elementary-nightly COPRs for
testing, but having it as an official distro package was proving to be
bad for users because it's so broken and useless.

This also means that I won't need multiple other packages any longer,
including gsignond (a signond implementation for GLib ecosystem,
compatible with signond, which uses Qt5 and is used by KDE). I have
orphaned gsignond and all gsignond plugins, as they were only pulled
in when installing Pantheon.

Additionally, I have adapted signon-glib (GLib bindings for the signon
service, which supports both gsignond and signond services as backend)
to depend on signond again, instead of requiring either one to be
present and preferring gsignond. gsidnond has a smaller dependency
footprint, especially for GLib based DEs - but it's only used on KDE
now, so preferring the Qt5 based library makes a lot more sense.

TL;DR:

1) retired: broken and useless switchboard-plug-onlineaccounts
2) orphaned now unused packages:
- gsignond
- gsignond-plugin-lastfm
- gsignond-plugin-mail
- gsignond-plugin-oauth
- gsignond-plugin-sasl
3) adapted signon-glib for gsignond removal, prefer signond instead
4) orphaned two more packages that are still used by KDE (via telepathy):
- libaccounts-glib
- signon-glib

Also note that upstream development of the GLib-based daemon, plugins,
and libraries seems to be pretty much non-existent. The Qt5-based
equivalents seem to be "more actively" developed - or at least, better
than "not touched in the last 2 years".

Fabio