Re: What next?

Hi

On the other hand, someone was also pointing out that there are some
pieces that really need to be worked on every single release, so it's more
complicated than that. Maybe we need to try to decouple development work
from the release cycle a bit more. What if we could make it so that
hardcore development work could go on throughout all six months of the
development cycle?

Best,
-- Elliot
Maybe branch of for FC6 half way during the FC5 development or variations of it. It might very well be a crazy idea though

regards
Rahul