Re: Update gating test is "failed" with no useful information

Hi Richard,

This is https://pagure.io/fedora-ci/general/issue/161, only know workaround is to rerun the test (by logging in to the Jenkins instance and hitting the Rebuild button). Not yet sure why this is happening, I will try to concentrate on it in next weeks, it is quite random.

> The virt-top test has failed with "ABSENT" and no further information
> at all.  (I actually ran the virt-top test locally and it's fine.)
>
> Other tests are kind of random.  I mean, what does this mean?
>
> https://osci-jenkins-1.ci.fedoraproject.org/job/fedora-ci/job/rpminspect-...
>
> Stuff like:
>
>   1) File /usr/lib64/ocaml/cmdliner/cmdliner.a changed content on x86_64.
>
> Amazing!  The package was rebuilt, what did you expect?
>
> Ideally I'd like to skip all this and tell it to put the update out.

I believe you can now configure rpminspect do not run tests which are not interesting to you. I am looking for a documentation how to do that.

Best regards,
/M