ELN SIG First Meeting

Thank you to everyone who responded to the WhenIsGood. While no time
was available for all respondents, I selected the time with the
greatest availability. We will hold the inaugural ELN SIG meeting on
Friday, March 12th at noon EST (1700 UTC). We will hold this meeting
on Freenode IRC in #fedora-meeting (or via matrix.org at
https://matrix.to/#/#fedora-meeting:matrix.org ). We can decide at
this meeting whether we want to hold meetings via videochat or
IRC/matrix.org in the future.

I'd like to encourage anyone interested in this meeting to submit
agenda topics by replying to this email. Currently the agenda consists
of:

* Populate the initial SIG membership
* Agree on rules for expanding SIG membership
* Form a group to maintain the SIG documentation

If you want to add a meeting reminder to your calendar, here is an iCal link:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/ical/calendar/meeting/9920/?reminder_delta=5