Self Introduction: Phil

Hey all,

Hi I'm Phil, a new Fedora packager! Some of you may know me from devconf (both CZ and US) during my time at Facebook or as one of the co-founders of the Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE) conference. For the rest of you, hi, I'm Phil, nice to meet you! :)

I've been working on opensource - both my own and others - for over 2 decades now. I'm the primary author of iptstate, sugarjar, concordance, and PIUS. I'm a maintainer of Chef and Redhat's init-scripts/network-scripts. I've contributed to a bunch of other crap including the kernel.

I'm primarily going through the packager process to get sugarjar packaged for Fedora.

For those interested, sugarjar is a tool to help make working with github easier - especially when doing rebase or squash-based workflows which the base git tools struggle with. It is mostly just a glorified wrapper around `hub` and `git`.

And as suggested, my PGP fingerprint:
  121B DA2D 4ACB 6361 6B36 7A0E 58E1 1BB1 E414 D9AD

If I missed anything I should have included, yell at me accordingly. ;)

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@xxxxxxxx
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

 matter and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss