Radare2 and Cutter in an unmanageable dependency after project fork

I recently took ownership of Radare2 after it was orphaned,
unfortunately unknowing of the current turmult in the Radare2 project.

Now realizing that it has a dependent Fedora package Cutter (cutter-re)
which is at the edge of this turmult. And pushing an update of Radare2
will break Cutter.

It is not a simple clean-cut update to keep the cutter-re package alive
as Cutter has split from the Radare2 project, and in the process forked
Radare2 as Rizin. Updating of Cutter would require Rizin to be packaged
for Fedora.

The Radare2 project in turn have forked Cutter as R2Cutter. But
R2Cutter is not Cutter. And Rizin is not Radare2.

What is the proper action to deal with situations like this?

I see four different paths

1. Keep Radare2 and drop support for Cutter

2. Keep Radare2 and switch Cutter to R2Cutter. R2Cutter is the same
Cutter that currently is in fedora in terms of source, but it's future
is uncertain. And I am not sure if this is possible policy wise without
packaging R2Cutter and retiring Cutter.

3. Get Rizin packaged for Fedora, and with it update Cutter. With Rizin
liklely replacing Radare2.

4. Drop Radare2 and Cutter from Fedora until the dust settles.

I honestly can not say which is the better of Radare2 and Rizin, or
predict which of the two will sutain the better momentum long term as
the project fork is quite recent. But I also doubt it's meaningful to
have both Radare2 and Rizin in Fedora together, would be kind of like
having both LibreOffice and OpenOffice but in the field of reverse-
enginering with too much overlap and similatities while still being
different projects.

Regards
Henrik